largely famous social media platform. No other social media is as big as
Facebook as it has been in the market since long. Facebook has around 500000
new uses every day and 2.7 billion uses who are active monthly. With such a
huge number you need to level up your game of achieving more Facebook page
the process is different from that of other platforms. You need a certain
number of likes and views to monetize. Your page should have at least 10,000
likes and you are also required to have 30000 (1 minute per video) views on
your videos which are of at least 3 minutes that also in the last 60 days.
Therefore you can very well understand that the criteria for monetization on
Facebook are not very easy to accomplish.
Aspects for Facebook Monetization
original which must be made by you and not shared or posted in the form of a
link from other platforms like YouTube or Twitter. If you have thought of
monitoring your content, be very particular about uploading your videos
originally and not merely linking it to other platforms cause this won’t work
monetization on Facebook it is not similar to YouTube. Facebook is not very
largely oriented towards search and thus more inclined towards showing to the
users from the content from the pages that they are connected to. This can
definitely be a big challenge for the pages on Facebook that are new because
building connections at one go is not possible instantly unless you have a good
fan base previously on some other page.
can start your own channel and people can reach a channel by search and this
will increase your views. Whereas on Facebook you need to work on networking at
first because it is your content that is going to play a major role. Here only
your content Can attract a lot of traffic.
does Facebook Monetization Mean?
making money by using the platform of Facebook. You need to employ proper
strategies to make your Facebook page qualified enough for Facebook
on Facebook to earn money only where you add something of value for your
audience. This will stand true because you are about to make a brand which will
need engagement. Only your Facebook users will give you this engagement.
Therefore you need to focus on the content and the products which you are
putting up on your Facebook page. Therefore, it is always advisable to
cross-check your post before it goes public.
Functioning of Facebook Monetization
working of Facebook monetization it is very important to know how previous data
for brands affect Facebook.
to check its several violations of privacy. This has made Facebook marketing a
little tedious. Everyone must be thinking that is marketing a Facebook waste of
have become hesitant about spending money on Facebook marketing and monetizing.
Facebook page has still a lot of potentials. If you go through the correct
means and be consistent in your approach, success will pave your way.
a Facebook page isn’t eligible for Facebook monetization this definitely means
that your Facebook page needs to have additional requirements so that it
qualifies the norms. Read on further to get an insight into the necessary
prerequisites that Facebook establishes in order to enable Facebook
- Your Facebook page must go in sync with Facebook’s partner monetization policies. These revolve around community standards copyright enforcement engagement and authenticity.
- You must be residing in The Eligible countries which Facebook has listed and your content must be in one of the eligible languages which Facebook suggests. If the language of your country is not listed in the list of Facebook, do not get disheartened because with increasing popularity Facebook is growing the list very rapidly.
- The videos must be posted on the Facebook page and not on your personal Facebook profile. Your Facebook page must have at least 10,000 fans full stop in some regions it is also up to 1000. Therefore, you must check the number of your region
- Your Facebook page must have 15000 engagements, 180000 minutes views on all the videos. All 30000 1 minute view on the videos which must be of at least 3 minutes. All these videos must be posted at least 60 days before you are going to apply for monetization.
- The Facebook page owner must be of 18 years of age. You cannot monetize your Facebook page if you are not 18 years old.
marketing strategies to achieve success very quickly. You can also Get Real Facebook page likes from trusted
companies to ensure that you do not indulge in any task which might risk your
important for proper monetization.
Facebook page your every video published on the Facebook page will go through
the content review process automatically. The review of the video starts at the
moment you have published it. There is also a possibility for Limited revenue
when the video is under review phase.
niche because focusing on your niche will enable you to remain confined to your
potential users. Do not post videos that have a static image or looping clips
or text overlay. Motion videos will capture more attention of the audience
rather than the static one. You can take help of simple editing tools that are
available for free.
of the users. The more efforts you take to do things, the more enticing it will
be. Efforts along with good marketing strategy work best in today’s world where
everyone is involved in bringing online reputation.
to make your monetization process easier. They have been in this industry
because of their knowledge and expertise. They are well-versed with modern
technology and social media trends